Hell Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Butterfly

Escaped from hell.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

brandon ledet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon ledet

brandon ledet

Male Number of posts : 50
Race : squad 5 member
Registration date : 2007-12-16

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Name:brandon
Unit (1-13th):5
Zanpakutou-'Soul Slayer':kyoto
[b]Brief Appearance:a handsome guy but the look of revenge in my eyesim medium sized darkish brown hair with hazel eyes that are aways blood shot.i always wear i leather ripped jacket andthe pants of a soul slayer that doesnt match.My soul slayer is always on my back and never leaves and with my shirt of you wil see a perment scar on my stomach.Also i always wear these golves that never can be torn and go up to my elbow.

Brief Personality:im nice but feels betrayed.I love food espically human food.i love juice and pork ramen.I love energy drinks.And i dont really care who i make mad except for admins.i love to go on dates and after a week or 2 i ask them to marry me.

History:I was born in a noble family and was great with spiritual power and always would train with my brother or father outside.My brother was captain of one of the gotei 13 and always acting strange while on assigments his liteunent(my cousin) would say.Well one day when i was coming home from playing i walked into the house to see my brother with a hollow mask on and blood shed every where and he slashed my stomach and left a perment scar on my stomach.So i was left alone and i decided to join the soul academy that is where my story begins

rp samle:i have left the soul society a couple of years back on search for my brother and i have been attacked none stop by hungry holows.But today the hollow took on a human form and a cracked mask and had a zanpakutou and swong at me and as i go to block i think "what is this".The hollow says"arrancnar' and slashes at me and cuts my shoulder and i stick my soul slayer thourgh his stomach.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Male Number of posts : 118
Married To : none T.T
Race : Vizard
Registration date : 2007-12-08

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:02 am

You don't have bankai! You can't use shikai until you have 50 posts! Put more into the Appearance, the history and the rp sample should be litterate.
Back to top Go down
brandon ledet

brandon ledet

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:16 am

ok i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:18 am

I told you , write more about your appearance, make a better history and the rp sample should be litterate.

if you don't know how to put it then read the RP Sample.
Back to top Go down
brandon ledet

brandon ledet

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:19 am

ok
Back to top Go down
brandon ledet

brandon ledet

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:33 am

now i think i got it
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:36 am

that's okay...

accepted, btw please try resizing your avatar..it's stretching the autor chart.
Back to top Go down
brandon ledet

brandon ledet

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:38 am

yes sir
Back to top Go down
Suzume_memories

Female Number of posts : 9
Race : 2nd squad
Registration date : 2009-05-06

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm

hai sodesu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

brandon ledet Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandon ledet   brandon ledet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brandon ledet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Butterfly :: Character Creation-
Jump to: