Hell Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Butterfly

Escaped from hell.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenrir Root

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:23 pm

Arrancar

Name: Fenrir Root
Age (roughly): 14
Brief Appearance:Fenrir has a bit of spikey brown hair with brown eyes, he wears a white jacket and trousers along with a black sash attached to the jacket. Fenrir is roughly 5 feet in height and what is left of his hollow mask is on the top left of his head and it is in the shape of a wolf's ear.
Released State (if they have one): Fenrir's releashed state makes him look like a were-wolf.
Brief Personality: Fenrir has a very energitic personalty and cheerful expression because he is trying to lighten up the espada group but his true personalty is very serious.
Espada Under (if a subordinate):N/A
History: Fenrir started out by being taken by hollows after his human death in downtown aberdeen to hueco mundo because he tried to fufil a grudge, Fenrir got turned into a meno's and started eating other soul's, human and hollow's, after a year Fenrir became a conscious gillian and after only ate other gillian's. After 4 weeks of devouring Fenirir finally became a adjuchas in a shape of a wolf. after 7 years of endless struggle of eating other hollows, Fenrir became a vasto-lorde and worked hard to remove the mask to become apart of the espada, after 2 weeks of trying to remove the mask, it finally came off and Fenrir became a arrancar.
RP Sample of Character: *starts talking to a nother espada* i think this group should be lightened up a bit * the other espada starts laughing and walks away* well i guess i did lightened him up a bit but come on he didn't have to laugh in my face, well guess i should just train *walks into a room filled with targets and shoot's them all with bala's * well that was a bit fun *walks into the meeting room and sits down, after a while i fall asleep*

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Male Number of posts : 157
Race : Mutilated Human
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:24 pm

Ummm...this is a bit bare...bigger RP sample, at least some history, and you can't kill people with hands and feet, plz
Back to top Go down
Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:27 pm

okay the rp sample i can do but the history thats a bit hard
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Male Number of posts : 157
Race : Mutilated Human
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:27 pm

...I mean, there HAS to be somereason you're alive...you didn't just fall out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:32 pm

okay give me a bit of time to think of a history
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Male Number of posts : 118
Married To : none T.T
Race : Vizard
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:33 pm

Lloyd, easier way to deal with things like these.

Fenrir, a little bit more detailed appearance, you can just make up your release, so make it up except if you don't want a release yet, edit your personality, write a history about you, write an appropiate RP sample.

If you do not manage to do those things appropiate then your character is denied.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:08 pm

okay there i'm done editing

i hope it is good enough
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Male Number of posts : 118
Married To : none T.T
Race : Vizard
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:13 pm

it's basically alright , pm the abilities you gain through your released state and it is approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenrir Root Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Root   Fenrir Root Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir Root
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Butterfly :: Character Creation-
Jump to: