Hell Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Butterfly

Escaped from hell.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shikataoku Ishida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikataoku Ishida

Shikataoku Ishida

Male Number of posts : 39
Married To : single....
Race : Quincy: Mastered
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:12 pm

Quincy

Name: Shikataoku Ishida
Brief Appearance: Medium-length blackish-brown hair that is kept straight and well. Blue eyes and contacts, fair skin, and an overall well-groomed appearance. The style of clothing is that which is easy to maneuver in as well as allow for the quincy bow to form. Of course the glove is apparent but hidden by a sleeve usually. He prefers the color black in his clothing, usually an opposite coloring to Uryuu's clothing.
Brief Personality: Shikataoku is a rather unorthodox quincy, keeping true to the quincy code, but often having a thing for the ladies. Shika is not as uptight as most quincy such as Uryuu, but nonetheless a gentleman. Shika, unlike most quincy, does not despise shinigami..for he sees them as having the same purpose as he does, just with different methods to his own, a good compliment on either side, whether it be quincy aiding shinigami or shinigami aiding quincy, the other tends to make up for the partner's weaknesses and that is generally the code of ethics Shika follows. In addition, shika tends to be shy.
History: Shikataoku's long-lost relative is Uryuu Ishida, whose family disowned shika's branch generations ago for embracing a shinigami-tolerant style of thinking and for various other objections to the code. His parents, father deceased, and mother terminally ill, spent most of shika's first 14years training him, before hollows attacked and killed his father, and his mother was found to have a form of cancer which was related to the misuse of her quincy abilities, how is unbeknownst. For the past 4 years shika has studied and taken care of himself to achieve a tolerance and volume of knowledge rarely seen in normal society.
Mastery Of Quincy Powers:(common, sanrei glove, final form 2) Unsure
RP Sample: *shika walked into class as though it were a normal day, he looked to his left then his right, feeling angry daggers from his classmates* erm...hi *quietly walks to his seat where the teacher soon starts class and hands out the science test. Shika breezes through it as though all the problems said: "H2O is what compound?" as he gets up to hand in his test, the class stares at him again, he simply ignores it and waves them off with his gloved hand, leaving the classroom to wait for a special friend to come by.*
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Ichigo
Commander General/Vizard/Admin/High School Student
Commander General/Vizard/Admin/High School Student
Kurosaki Ichigo

Male Number of posts : 83
Married To : Dating:Ginny
Race : Shinigami/Vizard
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:06 pm

GUranteed Acceptance nothing new for shika Razz so accepted .
Back to top Go down
https://hell-butterfly.forumotion.com
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Male Number of posts : 157
Race : Mutilated Human
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:19 pm

lol you're related to Jan (Jan's mother's side is part-quincy and grandaugther of Ishida)
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku Ishida

Shikataoku Ishida

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:21 pm

oh...i see...(you wouldnt also happen to be quincy on this site lloyd? i need some1 to teach me)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Male Number of posts : 157
Race : Mutilated Human
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:23 pm

(No, I gained it from an orb of distortion accident, and I can't use a quincy bow, I focus it with my zanpakuto)
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku Ishida

Shikataoku Ishida

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:27 pm

(dang....cause im not too knowledgable about quincy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shikataoku Ishida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku Ishida   Shikataoku Ishida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikataoku Ishida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Butterfly :: Character Creation-
Jump to: