Hell Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Butterfly

Escaped from hell.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lloyd Mei Harkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Male Number of posts : 157
Race : Mutilated Human
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm

Name Lloyd Mei Harkins
Zanpakuto: Lady Luck Barrel (not actually a Zanpakuto, just a modified revolver)
Shikai: (Always released, can fire kido, weak quincy arrows and bala from revolver. No other abilities)
Bankai: (Same as before, but fires high-leveled kido (#50+), Ginto spells and Cero)
Physical Condition: Lloyd frequently gets a total reiatsu shutdown at times due to his conflicting reiatsu. He must use his left arm when firing bala bullets and must use his right when using Quincy and Kido, or he will burn his hand severely. He also gets random moments of severe pain, a hollow mask that is totally insubstantial, and must drink Holy Water every day to keep himself from taking his mutilated form, that of a human with a mangled hollow arm.
Brief Appearance: Similar to Jan, wears the remains of a captain’s uniform from past life.
Brief Personality: Cruel, Sadistic and something of the mad-scientest archetype. However, he does have a (marginally) more serious and softer side.
History: Lloyd Harkin’s name is unclear—in fact, even he has trouble remembering. However, one thing was sure—Lloyd was a born scientist. He had a family of other orphans in the 79th district of Southern Rukongai. However, he witnessed the brutal mass murder, rape and mutilation of his whole “family.” At that point, Lloyd snapped the first time, killing everybody responsible and hanging the tattered remains from the butcher shop. Later, Lloyd became one of the youngest shinigami to join the academy (due to his control of spirit particles, which was equal to the level of a Quincy) at age 7. The memory of the past was buried inside him as he found happiness in the academy, and by 16, he was an honor student dispatched to Scotland, where he fell in love with a human female. They would have been married had the girl not have been turned into a hollow. Lloyd killed the hollow automatically, and never forgave himself for it. He began to dabble in mortal magic arts: Necromancy, Magecraft, and Alchemy, and even attempted to make an Akuma—but he failed on all counts, and he was forced to kill his potential wife again when he destroyed the Akuma. From then on, the only thing on Lloyd’s mind, even as he swiftly rose to 12th division captain, was the redeeming of the hollow—the ability to turn a hollow into a human, or better yet, a shinigami. He also began to modify himself madly in the hopes of attaining his dream. And with every modification, he became less human, and his mind retreated into the cage of insanity. Using his high rank as researcher of the Magus Association, he used several artifacts to create the first Hougyoku, the orb of distortion. However, on first activation, it exploded, killing him instantly. However, he had not failed completely—for he was reborn Lloyd Harkins, the scion of the Harkins Family, a prestigious Irish Magus Family. However, he soon discovered that his birth was an accident from his father, Leon Harkins, and a woman he had met on a business trip to China. Lloyd withdrew from the family, choosing to become a transfer student in Mahora University in the faraway oriental country of Japan, where he eventually regained his memories. There his personality seperated—the “dark” Lloyd, his half-insane, maniacal shinigami side; “Grey” Lloyd, his somewhat sensible Arrancar Side, and finally “Light” Lloyd, his human and kindest side. Each side fights for their own ends, and they fight an eternal battle for control of the body.
Requirements:(must have achieved bankai)
RP Sample: Lloyd moved closer, the obvious madness glinting in his eye as he raised his revolver. “On one hand, I could force you to breed…not with me of course, I’m not a rapist, but with someone else with similar abilities to get a child with your abilities.” He seemed cheerful, almost kind for an instant. Then he pulled back the hammer. “Or I could shoot you now and take a copy of your DNA and run the chance that your abilities aren’t inherited.” Lloyd sighed cheerfully. “You know, my dear woman, I hate war. I hate the evil of it…but this may be the only way to stop it. Sometimes, one has to do an evil deed to defeat another evil deed. Good evening.” Then he fired. Calmly pulling back the hammer again, he fired again and again, emptying his whole clip into the woman. “I’m sorry…I always liked you.” He turned, withdrew a syringe, inserting it through the woman’s skin and with drew. He turned away, pocketing his syringe of blood as rain began to fall on a face that would never move again.
Hollow mask: Lloyd’s mask is incomplete, due to his failures to create the orb of distortion, but he can materialize one half. It resembles the face of a tengu (a creature of Japanese mythology)

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Ichigo
Commander General/Vizard/Admin/High School Student
Kurosaki Ichigo

Male Number of posts : 83
Married To : Dating:Ginny
Race : Shinigami/Vizard
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://hell-butterfly.forumotion.com
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:29 pm

Since Lloyd’s ability to use all styles of magic is kind of cheap, this is how battles will go with consideration for Lloyd’s weaknesses.

During all times:

Lloyd can do an unlimited amount of dodging without incurring any side effects.

Every 6 posts (by Lloyd), Lloyd must cough (which will negate any attack he was planning) or he can delay it for another five posts. At this time, he may cough badly, taking damage as well as negating any attack. He can delay for yet another 5 posts, at which he MUST have a Reiatsu breakdown, which negates any attack by Lloyd for two turns and weakens Hirenkyaku and Flash Step.

Bankai: Lloyd can use the gun nonstop for 12 turns before his hand burning, damaging his accuracy. After a further 2 turns, Lloyd’s left hand will regain its hollow form, allowing Lloyd to use Cero but no longer allowing him to fire Quincy Bullets.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Male Number of posts : 118
Married To : none T.T
Race : Vizard

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:12 am

i got to say, i so don't i agree with your decision on jan's character , drake....
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:26 pm

*smile* I can approve now as well.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:27 pm

you don't think you can approve your own character without another admin looking over it , do you?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:28 pm

welll, true enough...but it's approved anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:30 pm

-shrugs- who knows, might as well fight against it as i see the combination of Shinigami, Arrancar and Quincy powers as a great source of god modding or to tell the truth , i already see that as god modding.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Yes, but each has lost its individuality: arrancar are powerful because of hteir zanpakuto, Quincy because of their quincy bow (each of which is unique), and shinigami because of their shikai and bankai. my zanpakuto removes all of these specialized abilities except for regular magic (ginto, cero, bala, kido) and hte most basic attacks (with the exception of hte arrancar sid,e which retains some abilities)
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:33 pm

I see your point, but i still see it as a source of god modding.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:34 pm

*shrugs* I do see your point as well, but i've already overloaded myself with medical defects, ability limits and such.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Ichigo
Kurosaki Ichigo

Male Number of posts : 83
Married To : Dating:Ginny
Race : Shinigami/Vizard

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Arashi do you want to approve or would you like him too make changes since you are the co owner i can't make a decision without consulting you(i tried to about the him being admin but i was getting late for school and i can never catch you i am truly sorry.)
Back to top Go down
https://hell-butterfly.forumotion.com
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:10 am

(that's okay drake.)

Jan, promise me that you avoid god modding as much as possible, as i know that everyone god mods everyone once in a while...and don't overuse the abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:41 pm

Alright, I'll focus mainly on my arrancar abilities. Anyways, most people will always just dodge the shikai attacks.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Urahara
Vizard Leader
Vizard Leader
Arashi Urahara

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:42 pm

k...then i support the acception of your character..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lloyd Mei Harkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Mei Harkins   Lloyd Mei Harkins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lloyd Mei Harkins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Butterfly :: Character Creation-
Jump to: