Hell Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Butterfly

Escaped from hell.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toushirou Hitsugaya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Squad 10 Member
Squad 10 Member
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Number of posts : 35
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Toushirou Hitsugaya Empty
PostSubject: Toushirou Hitsugaya   Toushirou Hitsugaya Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:41 pm

Shinigami

Name: Hitsugaya, Toushirou

Age: Died when he was very young...anywhere between the ages of 10-15. The age of human history where he died is also still a mystery...

Unit (1-13th): Tenth (Captain)

Zanpakuto

Zanpakutou Appearance: A Katana with a hilt that is shaped like a four-point shuriken.

Name and Release Phrase: Named Hyorinmaru, and is released upon saying: “Soten ni Zase” or "Soar in the Frozen Sky"

Shikai:

In its Shikai form, the sword gains a long chain that has a crescent moon blade attached its end. And with the command, “Soten ni Zase”, Hitsugaya summons forth a giant Chinese dragon that is made of water and ice. Any opponents that happen to come in contact with the dragon will find themselves freezing and trapped in a blocks of ice.

Bankai:

Hyorinmaru’s Bankai form named Daiguren, Hyorinmaru (Giant Crimson Lotus, Frozen Ring), is in the shape of a pair of wings and tail that embraces Hitsugaya. In addition, three purple objects resembling four-point shurikens floats above and behind him, which usages are yet to be known. As witnessed in Hitsugaya’s short fight with Aizen Sousuke, a pierce from Hyorinmaru will coat his enemy in a thick block of frozen ice, effectively trapping him inside.

Brief Appearance: Tōshirō Hitsugaya is very young by Soul Society standards. Born in Rukongai, he became the youngest ever to reach captain rank. Thus, he is called a "boy genius" or a "child prodigy" by many. Hitsugaya is very short with size comparable to Rukia Kuchiki's. He also has white hair (which tends to draw attention in the human world) and aquamarine eyes, which evokes his ability of controlling ice and water. He wears standard captain's clothing, save for a green sash around his shoulders, and sometimes walks around in his tabi.

Brief Personality: Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, his intuition is extremely sharp. Hitsugaya is shown to also be easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves. Hitsugaya hates anything that he deems childish and hates being described as something close to a child. Fitting with the nature of his zanpakuto, Hitsugaya dislikes summer and warm weather in general.

History: Hitsugaya comes from Junrinan, District 1 of Rukongai. There he lived with his grandmother, Momo Hinamori, and possibly other people. Little else is known about his past, but it is known that he became a shinigami shortly after Hinamori. He is also a friend of Jidanbō, the West Gate Keeper, and was the one who taught him the "city rules."

As a child, Hitsugaya was a bit of a brat who liked to eat watermelons and poke fun at Hinamori. She would call him "Shiro-chan" (Lil' Shiro in the English dub) and he would retort by calling her "Bed-wetter Momo." The two were close friends and Hitsugaya, despite being younger and much shorter than his friend, always felt that he needed to protect her. Early in his childhood, he boasted that he was the undefeated champion of spinning tops in Jurinan.

With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the shinigami institute shortly after Hinamori, despite his age. She continued to call him "Shiro-chan" out of habit and felt she needed to protect him. Because of a promise she had made, she only began to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" after he had achieved his zanpakutō's shikai and was recognized as a shinigami. Highly capable and knowledgeable, he quickly became the youngest of the captains within the Gotei 13.

RP Sample: Another assignment, another day. HQ is Soul Society reported a hollow sighting in 50 meters and 10 degrees north of Central Park in NY city, we should be closing in on it in no time. Rangiku Matsumoto has dropped her guard again...its one thing to be 'inspiring' for the company, but a little discernment wouldn't kill her. And a little more cover on her wouldn't hurt either. Well, at least she remembered to bring her Zanpakuto! Oh wow...that thing is ugly. Here we go Hyorinmaru: the hallow was enormous, a winged cyclopian serpent with oversized fangs dripping with venom, no wonder they wanted ME to take care of it. I watch as Rangiku stops and takes a swig of sake...I guess I'm gonna be the one taking care of business, as usual. The monster hasnt seen us yet..."Rangiku, stay here...this one is mine." Effortlessly I jump onto the hallows back and follow the procedure, run up from behind and cut off the head...only not everything goes as planned. The moster is now aware of my presence and begins the writhe back and forth in a pitiful attempt to throw me off. 10 meters from the head, I launch myself at the hallows throat, using my momentum to slide down and around its neck, my Hyorinmaru just barely long enough to sever the head off completely. Cursed thing never even got the chance to flap its wings...

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki Ichigo
Commander General/Vizard/Admin/High School Student
Commander General/Vizard/Admin/High School Student
Kurosaki Ichigo

Male Number of posts : 83
Married To : Dating:Ginny
Race : Shinigami/Vizard
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Toushirou Hitsugaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya   Toushirou Hitsugaya Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:26 pm

Perfect the first one that was like Guranteed Acceptance besides Arashi!
Back to top Go down
https://hell-butterfly.forumotion.com

Toushirou Hitsugaya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Butterfly :: Character Creation-
Jump to: